September 8, 2013

on 1 comment

Blue - Roulette Summer Edition EP

This is a special remix EP of the UK boyband's Roulette album. The Single Mix of "Break My Heart" is basically a slightly more uptempo take on the original. "Sing For Me", "Break My Heart", "Paradise", and "Ayo" all get remixed by Tracy Young. "Sing For Me" now has a clubbier big room flavor. "Break My Heart" has the Madonna "Celebration" styled elements heightened. "Paradise" also is more big room styled. "Ayo" has a fun Inner City throwback sound to it. The midtempo 3rd single  "Without You" closes the EP. All of the remixes are really well-done. The "Sing For Me", "Break My Heart" and "Ayo" ones are the best of the bunch.

Tracklisting of the EP:
1. Break My Heart (Single Mix)
2. Sing For Me (Tracy Young Mix)
3. Break My Heart (Tracy Young Mix)
4. Paradise (Tracy Young Mix)
5. Ayo (Tracy Young Mix)
6. Without You

Listen to clips and purchase here (iTunes)

Grade: A

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Post I am a massive roulette fan from Holland

Feel free to surf to my homepage: Myles   Bennett  

 
© Sweet Muzik
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top