June 2, 2010

on 2 comments

Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet (Cutmore Remixes)

Although this song became a single nearly a year ago, it has just recently been remixed. There have been a few other remixes done for his earlier singles. Cutmore provides the remixes this time around. His mixes are beautifully done. The piano-driven house mixes call to mind some of the masterpieces Frankie Knuckles and David Morales were known for creating during the 90's. Michael's vocals sound wonderful already and they go so well with the production. Cutmore did a brilliant job on this.

Watch the remix video here (YouTube)

Grade: A+

2 comments:

Adam Pyarali said...

You were awesome enough to leave a comment on my blog so I'm returning the favor. I came across this remix a few days ago and I absolutely adore it! I love the piano featured in it. You've got a great blog going on here. :)

Michael Buble said...

What a wonderful concert. My husband and I had got tickets from Ticketwood.com at discounted prices and a big "Thank You" to Ticketwood for Michael Buble Tickets .We drove from the Lewiston-Clarkston area to attend Buble concert. It was our first, and won't be the last. Being a Music teacher, I've followed Michael's career since the first interivew I saw years ago. There is absolutely no one who can interpret a song like Michael with such emotion and tenderness as on "Best of Me", "Home," or "Song for You.". Great Show!

 
© Sweet Muzik
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top